Raspberry Lemonade with a bad twist!

I was really excited to try my mold yesterday.  I haven't made soap in awhile so I always feel a little rusty.  But, I think things went really well and it smelled so good.

Here it is in the mold.

But then disaster stuck!  I took it out of the mold this morning and saw that the fun foam left some designs on there that I didn't want!  I expected smooth soap, not this.  So...I'm sad, but I will still cut it to see if I like the size.  I will either remove the fun foam and line with freezer paper next time or put freezer paper over part of the fun foam to get the size I want.  OR...silicone cutting sheets.  Lesson learned!


  1. silicone works great! I used that with my molds.
    Soap looks really pretty.

  2. It's hard to see if it's a pattern or texture on the photo, but I love the way it looks!

    Another liner idea is contact paper (for books or shelves), you can use it over and over ;)

  3. I have contact paper! I just need to find it! LOL!


Post a Comment

Popular Posts