fun with pumice

I've been craving a kitchen sink soap lately. I was using my lime salt bar, which works great, but love the feel of pumice on my hands. It seems like the kitchen sink is where you need a good scrubbing!

I think the hardest part was what to scent it with!!!! I decided on cucumber wasabi and cilantro. I love that scent, but most importantly, so does my husband!

I added some teal color and some green tea leaves for a bit of contrast. I think it turned out quite lovely.

Here it is in the mold after gelling and cooling down a bit.




I even made a video if you're bored!


Stay tuned for cut pictures.  Crossing fingers it turns out!

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. I can't believe I've never tried a pumice soap (making one). It's really pretty, Patti! I love how the green tea leaves just kicks it up a notch, and the color is gorg!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts