I chose blue, green and white for the bottom and neon orange, neon yellow and white for the top. It's not something I would ever try on my own, but it was great to see what it would look like and best of all my husband likes it! My soap behaved perfectly and I actually think everything went very smoothly. I also tried a new recipe without cocoa butter. My experiment was to see if it was similar to my cocoa butter soap since I didn't stray very far from my favorite numbers in soapcalc. Sometimes I cringe when I use my expensive cocoa butter in soap!
If you would like to see what everyone else made you can find it here on the link up page.
I looked on Amy's blog and it appears that next week is mica swirl tops. I can't wait to try that one!
Thanks for looking and happy soaping!